Commercial Security Shutters
Security shutters are perhaps the best way to keep your property secure and, here at SAA Industrial & Garage Door Specialists, there are several different types to choose from. This includes insulated roller shutters, insurance approved SR-rated shutters, fire shutters, car park roller shutters and more. All of these shutters are made from the most resilient and high-quality materials, making them incredibly safe and difficult to force entry. The shutters are raised and lowered to gain access, with electronic and manual options available.
As well as making properties significantly more difficult to break into, our security shutters also protect from inclement weather; you can rest assured that all your valuables will remain safe and undamaged, no matter the circumstances.
Security Shutter Maintenance
If you have security shutters installed on your property, it’s vital that they’re kept in good working order. If not, the safety of your property could be compromised – any damage must be fixed as soon as possible. With this in mind, the team at SAA Industrial & Garage Door Specialists provides our customers across Brentwood, Waltham Abbey, Essex, London and the home counties with a leading security shutter maintenance service.
As well as being able to carry out security shutter repairs, we also provide an annual maintenance service. This will see our trained technicians visit your business and carry out a thorough examination of your security shutters. During this inspection, we can identify any potential problems early and perform any necessary repairs before the issue worsens. This will extend the lifespan of your security shutters – saving you time and money.
The unpredictable British weather means that even the most robust shutters can be subject to wear and tear and unexpected damage. If you find yourself needing urgent shutter repairs, we offer an emergency call-out service that operates 24 hours a day. Although we hope you’ll never need it, our out of hours repair service allows our on-call technicians to respond without delay, swiftly performing any repairs and securing your building for total peace of mind.
What are the benefits of security shutters?
Installing security shutters at your business can provide a whole host of benefits, including:
- Increased security – Whether it’s a domestic or commercial property, there is nothing worse than feeling unsafe in your building and security shutters can provide you with peace of mind. This is because they’re made from the most durable materials that make it far more difficult for intruders to penetrate.
- Highly customisable – SAA supplies a wide range of security shutters in a range of colours, styles and finishes. There should be something to seamlessly match the aesthetic of any property.
- Easy to use – Our security shutters couldn’t be easier to operate, with both manual and motorised options available.
- Energy efficiency – Shutters provide an extra layer of insulation, which could lead to a long term reduction in energy bills.
- Low maintenance – Commercial security shutters require very little maintenance as they are made from high-quality materials that are designed to last. SAA can offer an annual maintenance check for your shutters, to provide peace of mind so that you can focus on the needs of your business.
Security Shutters in Brentwood, Waltham Abbey & Essex
For over 20 years, SAA Industrial & Garage Door Specialists have been supplying and installing a wide range of security shutters to homeowners and businesses across Brentwood, Waltham Abbey, Essex, London and the home counties. Our team can liaise closely with you to find a security solution that meets your needs and, more importantly, keeps your property safe.
When you buy security shutters from SAA, you’re not just buying protection for your property. You’re buying peace of mind- and you can’t put a price on that.
Contact us today for more information or to book a consultation.